Christina has been the Education Administrator in the Department (of which the Division is a part) since 1999. She coordinates courses in the civil engineering Master’s Degree programme and controls the schedule, course programmes and literature. She also updates the website for undergraduate education and is responsible for the Department’s registration in Ladok – a key part of the University’s registry system – and for statistical materials. Lund University has a plurality of administrative systems and Christina is proficient in the use of these systems.
Work in connection with international research (PhD) students and visiting researchers has developing rapidly over the past five years and Christina is directly involved in establishing and maintaining contacts in addition to her role in admissions. Today, there are active agreements in place with universities in Spain, Uganda, Mozambique, Oman and Egypt.
The planning and organisation of conferences is also an enjoyable part of her work. Christina is part of the management team and during year 2012-13, the team will be transferred to a Department Board of Directors.
Christina is a protective agent for personnel in “V-Building” – the home of Construction Sciences. V-Building will be renovated over the coming 5 years and she is participating in planning groups. The role of Administrator has traditionally been an important social function and so Christina also takes care of spontaneous everyday tasks.
Christina’s previous positions include:
· Administrative Secretary, Lund University, Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
· Marketing Assistant, Arbetet AB, Tidningen Arbetet, Malmö
· Tourism and PR Secretary, Lund Municipality, Information and Tourism
· Hospital Assistant (Acting), Malmöhus County Council, Lund Hospital District
· First Secretary, Malmöhus County Council, Organisation and Personnel Department
· Clerk/Medical Secretary/Admin Manager, Malmöhus County Council, Lund Hospital District, Laboratory of Clinical Chemistry.